8.09.2009

Hard Work at The Cotton Mill but turned out Sweet!!

Nothing prettier then our natural moss frame with
beautiful candle light, chiffon drapes and soft up lights. we hung satin ribbon streamers and crystals over the courtyard. Guest could have a custom cigar rolled and enjoy the beautiful evening. The Martini Bar, Lounge and Photo Booth Area. Sleek white leather loungers placed on a zebra rug with cool long mirror tables and coordinating pillows. The rustic building looks amazing with all the modern furniture and sunlight shining through.
White High Gloss Dance Floor!!
Long bar tables were placed along the length of the back,
which gave us lots of extra seating and looked very cool!!
Purple and white paper lanterns!
William Ryan did a beautiful job with all the lighting.
This set up was a full two days of hard work but fun work. I love what I do and I find it more invigorating the work but I know that it is hard work!!
I want to give a very special THANK YOU to:
My staff who worked their butts off Friday and Saturday.
Alma, Janet, Ivan, Brian, Josh, Jordan, Julius, Jr. and with out a doubt my
WONDERFUL HUSBAND!! You certainly don't get enough credit for all you do for everyone.
Special thank you to:
Emily Youngblood, who puts more work into her weddings then her brides would ever know.
The guys at Ducky bobs for the extra work.
William Ryan and his partner who were true Team Player!!!
David Frank and Pam Frank for helping with the loading and the last minute changes.
BBJ linens for ALWAYS having my back and being there for anything. I can't say that enough.
The Team
THE WILDFLOWER
Blessed Unions, Emily Youngblood
Photographer, Lee Ann Widyn
Soulbox Productions
Gil's Elegant Catering
Elaina's Cakes
William Ryan III, It's your night
BBJ Linen
Gloss Luxury Rentals
Ducky Bob's
Suite 206
Booth booth
Ceremony St. Andrews
The Cotton Mill

5 comments:

  1. This is getting me all emotional and stuff!!! You are your crew truly were amazing! "Thank you" is just not enough!!!
    -emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...i love the lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Seriously in love! I don't suppose you fancy popping over to the UK with all your expertise?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I ask how many lanterns you put up for this event? I want the same effect at my wedding, but I'm not sure how many lanterns to order. Please help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For most recent news you have to go to see the web and on world-wide-web I found this website
    as a best web page for most recent updates.

    my webpage ... Lean muscle x reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails