A summer party at Dallas Museum of Art was blooming with butterflies and grass, super, sleek lounge furntire and guest sipped on Apple Martini's.
The Wildflower designed little dish garden and terraiums for the tables and used deep purple cabbage and baby green apples
on a grand entrance table.
The colors are lemon grass green, black and white.
- Coordinator - Lagniappe Weddings
- Location- Dallas Museum of Art
- Photographer - VIM Paul Dyer
- Catering - Sodexo
- Lighting - Switch
- Rental and Furniture - Gloss Luxury Rentals
- Floral and Decor - The Wildflower